Honey tagged me and I wanted to get rid of the old journal anyways.
The Rules! (Or you know you can say fuck it like I do and don't tag anyone)
1. Each person must post 6 things about themselves in their journal.
2. You have to choose 8 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
3. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
4. No tag backs.
5. No stuff in the tagging section about "you're tagged if you're reading this".
1. I have a caffeine addiction. Generally, it doesn't matter what--be in a coke or coffee--but I need to have some form of caffeine daily or I get seriously nasty headaches.
2. I'm left-handed. This has caused me much misfortune in my childhood whenever I had to cut things because A. I lacked motor skills and dexterity, like any child, and B. THEY WERE RIGHT HANDED SCISSORS.
3. I've rode on a motorcycle before. It was a terrifying experience at the time. I was big enough that I had to lean with sharp turns or else bad things would happen. So needless to say, tilting with the cycle and my grandfather was awfully scary when you're like 13.
4. I really, really, really don't like the feel of suede, corduroy, or chalkboards for any length of time. Sometimes I get so twitchy about them that my throat seems to shut down and I get breathless and have to stop. It's incredibly uncomfortable, and stems from sensory issues. Likewise, for a long time, I couldn't wear jeans because of it and I also don't really like skinny jeans.
5. I have insanely bad dice luck. When I played D&D, my Dragonborn druid (I think that's what she was) ended up nearly being massacred in the first or second battle. Luckily, I had to leave so my dad took over and I didn't die. When I did a Shadowrun campaign, I ended up getting blown to bits--luckily, I ended up getting picked up by the magical super ambulance, but it was bad enough that the family concluded I should probably sit out the next session, cause there was no way I'd be better. Even when I played a board game and was an archer, I kept getting melee rolls as opposed to ranged rolls.
6. I have a slight Midwestern accent, though it's barely noticeable unless I say certain words like crayon, across, or apparently cream cheese. Otherwise, I have little inflection or accent on my speech--a perfect newsperson accent, I've been told.
Listening to: Brother playing Skyrim
Reading: Forums and the like.
Watching: Tumblr. I'm out of SPN.
Playing: FE: Awakening